i am...

My photo
Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
i'm the Director of Camp Wapiti and i have the best job in the universe. yes, the whole universe.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

month #1 - gone... just like that...

the first month is finished. it's crazy how quickly my training is going. what's even crazier is that now i actually have to GO to edmonton. at least i can break it up a bit by only being away from my family for 4 nights at a time. and that part hit me today too.

i actually have leave my family for more than one night at a time here. it's going to suck. yes its for work, but that doesn't mean i'm going to like it. i enjoy coming home and hearing my son say, "DAD, RUN!!!"

it will be tough, but i know God is good, and He will take care of my family in my absence. it's so good to know that there are a number of people who will undoubtedly walk alongside of my wife and my kids while i'm away. and in the end, it's only a few days away from my family.

so here goes, week numbers 4 through 8 of my training with sbux.

No comments: