some highlights of the week at camp:
- the lake - it's awesome, and to think it wasn't there a year ago (go to the rockridge website and check out the 'lake cam')
- the blob - there's nothing like sending a kid flying 15 feet into the air (an advantage to the weight i've packed on over the last few years)
- the zip line - went down it twice, including once at night!!
- one of the kids we went to camp recommitted his life to following Jesus - this is huge!!
- the food, the food, and oh man, the food
also, this one goes under the HUGE news category:
JENN IS PREGNANT!!! WOOO HOOO !!!!
we just found out, and she goes to the doctor tomorrow to get some info and all that jazz. please be praying for the health and safe development of our child. we don't mind telling people about this right away, because the people that know, the more people can pray for us and our child. God has been very good to us in these days, and we can't wait to find out how things will go in the coming days.