- velvit elvis by rob bell
- the confessions of st. augustine (didn't actually finish it though)
- the kingdom-focused leader by michael d. miller
- advanced strategic planning by aubrey malphurs
- worship, community, and the triune God of grace by james b. torrance
- confessions of a reformission rev by mark driscoll
- dancing with dinosaurs by bill easum
and i've just finished reading 'the spirituality of fundraising' by henri nouwen.
it's a great (and very short read) about how fund-raising is really a 'conversion' experience. it's the type of experience where the fund-raiser is converted into a more faithful relationship with the God who is providing for him, and the giver is 'converted' into a more faithful and joyful experience of the kingdom of God.
my next project: the normal christian life by watchman nee. i've had nothing but good things said to me about his writings. he was a great leader and influence on the chinese christian church. i'm excited about this one.