i am...

My photo
Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
i'm the Director of Camp Wapiti and i have the best job in the universe. yes, the whole universe.

Friday, January 19, 2007

thoughts swirling around again...

you know, every now and then my brain seems to kick into hyperdrive and i get so many ideas going through my noggin that i just can't seem to think straight or really get through any of them to a point that seems like i've at least dealt with them. to be honest it makes me kinda cranky, because it feels like things just aren't settled in my spirit until somehow the thoughts are a little more resolved. for instance, last night i laid awake staring at the ceiling for 2 hours just because i couldn't finish one thought. i kept on getting sidetracked by other thoughts. grrr....





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: