i am...

My photo
Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
i'm the Director of Camp Wapiti and i have the best job in the universe. yes, the whole universe.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

finally...

well, i can finally move back into my office. a while back (the end of july) the basement at our church flooded and i lost my office/youth room. after 2 long months, the walls were reconstructed and the carpet arrived and installed today. tomorrow i get to move my things back in, switch computers with one of the other guys on the staff team (i get my mac back!!!) and try to get ready for a bible study in the evening.

i'm very much looking forward to finally getting settled and being able to crawl back into my little hole in the ground. and i won't have to sit through distractions like - oh look, there's a bird....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeremy, you were thinking of me when you wrote the "oh look a bird" comment weren't you.
haha
Kayte

Jeremy said...

yes, yes i was...