i am...

My photo
Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
i'm the Director of Camp Wapiti and i have the best job in the universe. yes, the whole universe.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The big day is finally here

Well, it's here now. No not the baby. We're still waiting on that. But tomorrow evening at 7:00 we're going to play Soviet Persecution. This is arguably the biggest event that our Youth Group hosts. I can't wait. It's going to be great, from the guys who go all out dressed up in their military uniforms to the kids that will plot the assassination of the Russian Premiere (just in the game, not in reality, remember this is youth group for crying out loud) this is going to be one great night. I'm praying that the Holy Spirit takes hold of these students and they see something special about a relationship with God.

I'll post some of the highlights after the event, and I'm working on some pictures for this blog thing too. Jenn tells me they make these things better.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

You are so excited about this that the baby will probably come tomorrow night, but of course that is a good thing. Good luck, still waiting by the phone...