i am...

My photo
Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
i'm the Director of Camp Wapiti and i have the best job in the universe. yes, the whole universe.

Friday, November 10, 2006

something to ponder...

as i continue to struggle with the questions that come along with serving God and the Church, there are moments when you read something and go, "okay, it's time for me to shut up and just let God be God, working in the way only God can."

this article (ht to stacey)
really hit that point home for me today. often times - whether i want to admit it or not - i'm too concerned with how i look or how my message is communicated and i overlook the very real and very powerful things that can happen in my interactions with people.

i pray that God will continue to transform me into someone who gives a rip about others before considering how something benefits me.

No comments: